Group call is to listen and talk to more than one person. Do you know how to program group calls on Ailunce HD1? Today let's set a group call on Ailunce HD1.
RX: 439.400 MHZ
TX: 439.400 MHZ
Color Code: 1
Group Contact: TG91
1. Set a DMR ID: open the right version of Ailunce HD1(GPS or NO-GPS)=>HD1=>Basic Setting=>ID Setting
2. Set a Group contact: open the right version of Ailunce HD1(GPS or NO-GPS)=>HD1=>Contacts=>Priority Contacts
In reference to the channel information:
Call Type: Group Call;
contact Alias: TG91;
You also can import by CSV file as below.
3. Channel Setting: open the right version of Ailunce HD1(GPS or NO-GPS)=>HD1=>Channel=>select the channel you want to edit, then click More.
1. Switch to VFO mode via short press EXIT key=>Long press EXIT key to switch to DMR mode=>input RX=439.40000;
2. Set a DMR ID: Menu=>Radio ID;
3. Set a Group contact: Menu=>Contacts=>Contacts, select the number of priority contacts via channel knob=>ID: 91, Type: Group, Name: TG91;
4. Channel Setting:
Menu=>Band A/B Set=>Shift Up: OFF=>Color code: 1=>DMR Mode: Simplex=>DMR Slot: Slot 1=>Radio ID: via up and down key to select the ID that you need=>Contacts: via channel knob or up and down key to select TG91