In order to coordinate potential emergency communications during the actual or any other crisis, the following frequency shall be assigned as international emergency frequency on QO-100 NB Transponder with immediate effect.
QO-100 International Emergency Frequency
- Downlink: 10489.860 MHz
- Uplink: 2400.360 MHz
- SSB channel: max. 2.7kHz bandwidth
All users on QO-100 are encouraged to monitor this frequency, but keep it clear for emergency traffic!
QO-100 / Es’hail-2 Footprint
Besides, here are some tips about everyday preventive actions to help prevent COVID-19, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitize that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wear Face Mask.