Have you tried to check the DIR item of your Ailunce HS2? there are many parameters to show. do you know what they mean?
1. 0.202km/h: it's the speed. If you're moving, you can know your speed here;
2. 6:48:44: it's the GPS timing. the time can't be adjusted. it's sent by GPS satellite automatically；
3. num:5: it's the number of GPS satellite;
4. P:-1.311: it's the Horizontal angle;
5. R:-0.311: it's the Elevation angle;
6. N: 45.07155: it's the latitude;
7. 3526m: It's the altitude;
8. E:7.59870: it's the longitude.